Monday, September 1, 2014

And so it begins again...

    Hello Readers!!!  You cannot even begin to know how excited I am to start up Teaser Tuesdays again!  I've been waiting and waiting and waiting...oh, how good it feels to be done with waiting.

     So, before we begin, I must put a warning up for those of you who have yet to read Skyla.  DO NOT read the excerpt below.  It does contain spoilers and all around information that you should not know before you read the first book.  If you've read Skyla and you're back for more - read on.

     Two things before the first excerpt.  One, if you didn't already know, I'll tell you now, Metamorphosis is a dual point of view book.  What does that mean?  Not only will you hear from Skyla, you'll also get to hear from Jey.  :)  Can I get an amen?  It's about time we get to see what's going on inside that boy's head!!  The second thing - I start book two back toward the end of book 1.  So, the first couple of chapters are the end of Skyla through Jey's point of view. 

     Now, before you go crazy on me, settle down.  Grab a cup of tea or whatever soothes you and sit back down in that computer chair.  I absolutely promise you are going to love rereading those last few chapters through his point of view.  Why?  Because, I have to admit, they're kind some of my favorite chapters.  You are going to love getting to know Jey.  He is chuck full of information!  And just so you know I'm not lying, today's teaser is coming from good 'ol Jey.  Dig in!!

    
Jey

Skyla Deep is a legend and she doesn’t even know it.  How could she know?  She’s never been to the Nothing.  She doesn’t even know she’s not really a Defective.  Skyla’s clueless about so many things.

From the corner of my eye, I watch Skyla’s face as Dr. Smith breaks the news about me and her breeding.  Her face turns pink, then all out red.  Then, she’s glaring, first at him, then at me. 

Nope. 

She’s totally oblivious. 

But, I’m not.  I know exactly what’s going on.  Who she is.  What she is, really.  Skyla’s the hope for the future.  She’s the cure for the most deadly virus mankind has ever known.  And I’m here for one reason only - to bring her home. 


     Yeah - remember me saying he's chuck full of information?  Well, if that didn't prove it, I don't know what will!  Come back next week for the next teaser and as always, Happy Reading!


A

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S IT!?!? I Can't wait till next Tuesday! !! And I really can't wait till the book! !!!!

    ReplyDelete