Saturday, October 12, 2013

Book Fair This Weekend!!!

     Hey guys!!  I feel like it's been awhile since I've posted.  I've been busy working on Metamorphosis and getting my promotional products together for this weekend.  That's right!!  This weekend is the In Print Barnes and Noble Book Fair at Cherryvale Mall in Rockford, IL!!!  I'm soooooo excited!!  I will officially be selling and signing books at the event and part of the proceeds will go to support In Print Writers Organization which I am a member of.  If you live nearby, come and see me and the other authors that will be at the event.  I can't wait to meet you all.
     Once the event is over, I will be revealing the design for the promotional products here on my blog.  I've got some pretty awesome bookmarks in the works. :)  I'm also working hard on the design for the cover of Metamorphosis and am hoping to be able to reveal that to you in the very near future!!  Eeeeeekkkkk!!  Who's getting excited about Book 2?!!!  I know I am!
     So, come see me this Saturday, October 19th, at the Cherryvale Mall.  I'll be waiting...

A

No comments:

Post a Comment