Thursday, September 26, 2013

Paperback @ Barnes & Noble!!

     Hey guys!  It's late at night and I should be in bed by now, but I just had to share something with you!!  Guess, what I found out today?  I'm thinking you probably know from the title of this blog, but just in case you're one of those people that doesn't read titles, here you go:  Barnes & Noble now has my book available in PAPERBACK!!!  Woot, woot!!  That's right you B & N lovers.  Now, you can purchase your very own soft cover of Skyla.  That also means that I should have actually books available at the In Print book fair on October 19th, 2013. 
     I'm posting the link below for everyone.  Buy a soft cover today and bring it with you when you come to meet me at the In Print book fair!! 

A

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/skyla-amy-field/1116522917?ean=9781490316932

No comments:

Post a Comment