Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pics from Barnes & Noble!!!

     So, today was the day!!  I went, I saw, I conquered (or should I say I signed).  My first signing at Barnes & Noble was wonderful!!!  The people were marvelous, the customers were amazing and I had a huge support team.  Thanks to all those who came out and supported me today.  I couldn't ask for better family or friends.  BTW, my parents surprised me today by coming all the way from Florida to see my first official signing!!  Talk about being shocked!  I almost lost it right there in Barnes & Noble!! 
     I was also interviewed by In Print for their radio show.  I will post the podcast of it here once it is live.  So many exciting things going on!  Whew, I have to take a breath. 

     Okay, here are those pictures I promised.


 
 
      So, even if you didn't come to the signing, you can still get a signed bookmark.  Want to know how?  If your book club buys and reads my book for their monthly discussion, I'll send autographed bookmarks to each one of them!!  Facebook me or leave a message here and I'll reply to you. 
 
      That's all for now!! 
 
      Happy reading everyone!!
 
A


No comments:

Post a Comment