Monday, September 2, 2013

Drum roll please...


     So, it's been about three months since Skyla was released and I've loved reading your reviews via Facebook, Goodreads, Amazon and Barnes and Nobles!  Hearing from you guys is like adding extra marshmallows to my already awesome hot chocolate! :)  Now, I know you guys are anxiously awaiting the release of book 2 and I'm working hard on getting it written.  So, while I don't have a release date to give you yet, I do have something to share. 
    
     That's right - consider this your Christmas in September!!
    
     I'm going to share with you the title of book 2 of the Ghost Virus Series.  Are you ready?  Ok...drum roll please...here it is:


     Yay!!  Are you excited?!  I know I am!!  So get your minds to dreaming about what's coming next because mark my words it's going to be good!!  Skyla is gearing up for phase 2!!


A

P.S.  If you haven't written a review or sent me a note about Skyla, then please do!!!  I'd love to hear from you!!  Also, if you loved this book - share it with a friend!!  Sharing a good book always makes somebody's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment